As seen in
Every now and then a book comes along that is a ‘must have’ for traders. This is one of those books, clearly and cleverly written by advanced traders so that everyone will get something from it.
This is THE book for CFD trading.
Alan Oliver – Trader & Coach, Author – Trading With The Gods
From the desk of Ashley & Jefff,
You are probably already aware of the fact that trading Contracts for Difference enables you to leverage your trading dollars on both the local and global markets including Stocks, Indices, Forex and Commodities.
CFDs Made Simple is an essential guide for anyone who wants to gain a complete understanding of what CFDs are, strategies used to trade CFDs and how you can use them in your portfolio.
For those of you who have been around the markets for a while, you’ll have heard stories of people making lots of money and people also losing money. Given that CFDs are a leveraged instrument (you can lose more than your initial capital), like options or futures, it is essential you get all the facts before you commit your hard earned dollars. Hence the book ‘CFDs Made Simple – Simple, easy to understand strategies anyone can use for success’.
Trading Contracts for Difference takes skill and patience and when you model the skill sets of professional traders then you greatly put the odds in your favour and CFDs Made Simple is your key to the door to building a solid foundation.
You may be thinking a book titled CFDs Made Simple is for beginners but you can be assured that it not only contains the foundation for building a robust trading plan using CFDs, but will also step you through advanced trading strategies and money management techniques to really boost your trading potential.
Give Your CFD Trading The Best Possible Chance By
Learning From People Who Have Been Trading CFDs
Since They First Launched Here In Australia in 2002
The reality is many websites will sell you the idea of how easy it is to not only replace your current income but multiply your profits exponentially year after year. Unfortunately these fantastic marketer’s are very rarely grounded in reality of what it actually takes to trade for a living.
Both Ashley and Jeff have not only traded millions of dollars worth of CFDs, Indices & Forex over the last decade but have also traded full-time and experienced first-hand the incredible highs and lows of putting real money on the line gives you.
So who exactly are Jeff and Ashley and how can they help you become a smart CFD trader?
When CFDs first launched here in Australia, Ashley was one of the first 10 CFD traders in the country and traded CFDs full-time with a team of other traders out of an office in Bondi Junction, Sydney.
Whilst Jeff was a late CFD bloomer he did in fact begin trading Contracts for Difference in late 2002 after successfully trading stocks and options. Not only is Jeff an accomplished trader in his own right but he is also the author of one of the most popular CFD books in the market called ‘Supercharge Your Trading with CFDs’.
Ashley & Jeff have been trading stocks, options, CFDs, Forex and Indices since 1999/2000 and have literally taught tens of thousands of traders all around Australia how to become more strategic, smart and consistent traders.
As a result, both Jeff and Ashley have teamed up and provided their combined decades CFD trading experience in their brand new book…
CFDs Made Simple
Simple, Easy To Understand Strategies Anyone Can Use For Success
CFDs Made Simple combines Jeff & Ashley’s latest CFD trading strategies for success and covers everything you need to know about trading Contracts for Difference irrespective of whether you have never traded a CFD before, dabbled in CFDs or have been trading CFDs full-time for a couple of years.
You could not find a more experienced pair of CFD traders and educators than Ashley and Jeff. I have known these guys for more than a decade on a professional level, and they have been at the forefront of the CFD market since it was first introduced in Australia.
To have their collated wealth of experience put to paper, and succinctly outlined in this book, is an opportunity to tap directly into the minds of Australia’s leading CFD experts.
Matt Brown Private Trader & Professional Analyst
Ashley and Jeff have a real passion and dedication to helping traders at all levels of expertise rise to the challenge and become more confident and consistent traders and put the fun back into your trading.
Not only are you going to get a range of useful trading strategies but these strategies are going to be presented in a logical format, allowing you to implement them into your trading toolbox.
After reading the new book CFDs Made Simple, here is what you will know:
- What it takes to build a solid foundation that is consistent among traders with decades of experience
- The critical character traits that are required to stay in the markets long term
- Counter trend trading techniques and strategies enabling you to take advantage of imminent reversals, especially across the large cap stocks
- How you can take advantage of extreme market action when markets are either parabolic and flying to new heights or getting decimated and falling like a stone
- System trading at its best, including Turtle soup, where we turned the turtles trading strategy upside down and trade on a Donchian channel breakout to the downside including the actual equity curve
- How to maximise your opportunities in trending markets across indices, commodities and currencies and which indicators work best in these types of markets
- Patterns in the Australian market that are seasonal and repeat time and time again
- How to identify any mid-cap Shares that have the potential to trend by identifying some fundamental data like return on equity (ROE) and whether or not the company is ‘cheap’
- One of the strategies many traders get started with that works well for those who are visually orientated
- Dividend trading strategies such as dividend stripping
- Discover which chart patterns provide an edge over the others so you can concentrate on your preferred setups
- Systematic based techniques and why it might be emotionally more suitable for you to stick to a mechanical based trading system
Having had the opportunity of teaching thousands upon thousands of CFD traders over the years, Jeff and Ashley are well-positioned to discuss what the common CFD mistakes are but more importantly how you as a CFD trader can avoid them.
CFDs Made Simple covers the greatest challenges CFD
traders encounter and more importantly, how to avoid them.
Some of the ideas discussed include:
- The downfall of trading untested ideas and how you can turn this around to your advantage
- Why over trading will be the fastest way to deplete your CFD trading account and how you can rid yourself of this debilitating problem
- The silent and deadly trap of chasing trade entries and why this is usually a quick route to the poorhouse
- How to identify the right balance of cutting losses without over doing it, allowing you to have plenty of wiggle room for stocks to move in your favour
- Why trading too big too soon and banking large profits can actually lead to your downfall
- How to get back on the horse when you know a positive move is imminent but your stop loss just took you out
- How to overcome the emotions that trading throws at you when losing and equally so when you’re winning
- Strategies to eliminate mistakes which could cost you whole months worth of profits
Obviously a CFDs Made Simple book wouldn’t do anyone any justice if it didn’t cover everything you need-to-know about trading share CFDs, Forex, Indices and Commodity CFDs. In their latest book you will learn:
- We cover the essentials including what is a CFD, what is a derivative, how to profit or make a loss with CFDs and more importantly who should and should not be trading CFDs
- What is shortselling and how you can identify market downturns and take advantage of falling markets
- How to come to grips with share CFDs, Index CFDs, Commodity CFDs and Foreign Exchange CFDs so you can find a market to suit your style of trading and temperament
- How to make the move from shares to CFDs, options to CFDs and the advantage of trading CFDs versus trading the futures market
- Discover why people trade CFDs and what the main benefits of trading Contracts for Difference are as well as the disadvantages
- What are the trading costs associated with Contracts for Difference and what you must know about these trading costs in order to protect yourself
- CFD finance, understanding currency exposures and coming to grips with exactly how margin works in your account
- Dividends, corporate actions and using CFDs as a hedging tool
- Advantages and disadvantages of both direct market access CFDs and using the market-maker model
Successful businesses around the world all have the right
foundation with which they’ve built their incredible
enterprises and your CFD trading business is no different.
In this section you will learn:
- How to establish a solid trading plan to use in your CFD trading business
- Discover how to trade your edge and utilise your edge in every part of your trading plan to make your life much easier
- How to set realistic trading goals by establishing strict and effective leverage control techniques to ensure you maximise your opportunities when you’re winning and minimise your losses during periods of drawdown
- How to use leverage in a systematic way and understand the positive and negative effects of using leverage (always keep in mind with CFDs you can lose more than your initial capital)
- The best computer set up for your CFD trading business and what you need to take into account to establish a smooth running operation
Once you have established your CFD trading business
plan and outlined clear and specific goals, you are
going to need specific strategies to take you there.
In this section we will take you on a journey to learn core CFD trading skills like:
- The full suite of analysis including economic, fundamental, technical and qualitative analysis
- Position sizing strategies you can employ taking into account the average true range
- How to establish low-risk entry techniques using a range of tools and techniques
- 4 specific exit strategies allowing you to cut your losses off short and methods to help you get out of periods of drawdown
- Advanced techniques of scaling in and pyramiding to add to winning positions, knowing when to hold
- Exit strategies around scaling out both in profit and in losing trades
- 6 core strategies all based around taking profits as this is one of the most emotionally difficult parts for all traders
- You’ll also learn what you require when building your CFD trading plan and how to keep records, allowing you to stay on track and move towards your goals
And that’s not all, this is only a brief glimpse of what Ashley and Jeff have been able to jam inside the pages of CFDs Made Simple.
No doubt you can see that the lessons, strategies and techniques contained in this book are incredibly valuable for anyone looking to gain a full understanding when trading share CFDs, Index CFDs, Forex CFDs or Commodity CFDs.
Jeff and Ashley’s number-one mandate when asked to create CFDs Made Simple, was to make sure the content was simple, easy to understand and had real-world CFD trading strategies anyone can begin testing straight away.
You now have the opportunity to get your very own copy of CFDs Made Simple, allowing you to fully appreciate and understand the advantage CFDs offer you when used in a responsible and business like manner.
100% Secure Order Form
Price: AUD $27.95 (plus $10 shipping and handling)
When you click the button below you’ll be taken to our paypal page that will enable you to pay via credit card or paypal. You can enter your mailing address on the next screen.
Remember: We use 100% secure merchant facilities to safely